Important Notes on the Session Chart:
- Registration will open Feb. 1st @ Noon for returning families and Feb. 2nd @ Noon for new families!
- Sessions will run from Sunday to Friday this summer.
- There are two shorter sessions (5 & 10). These sessions will only cost $475/camper.
- LITs will now be exclusively available for those entering their senior year of high school. The program lasts for 3 sessions, but LIT campers do not stay on the weekends. Applications for the LIT program will be launched in January.
- Families who reside outside the Diocese of Madison will be charged an additional $50 fee/camper.
- There are wait lists for each session, so once registration opens, if a session fills up, please put your camper on the wait list. It is not uncommon for shuffling to occur in the time leading up to Summer Camp!
- Family Camp is a great time for your family to experience Camp Gray together! It will begin at 3pm on Friday August 12th and conclude at 3pm on Sunday August 14th.
- The cost is $125/person for the weekend. No one family will be asked to pay more than $625, even if you have more than 5 people in your family.
- Registration for Family Camp will happen alongside summer camp registration in February!
Click here for more information about each Summer Camp program.
Click here to get answers to frequently asked questions.
Email or call if you have any questions! (608) 356-8200