The 2021 Summer Camp Session Chart Coming Soon!
How to read the Session Chart:
The numbers and letters indicate the various programs and sessions being offered during each week. For example, ‘2E‘ means that the Explorer program is running during the 2nd Session. Some specific notes:
- Sessions 4 and 10 run from Sunday to Wednesday. These are marked with an asterisk*.
- The orange words indicate that these programs run longer than the standard session week.
- Our 10-Day Pathfinder program includes a field trip to the famous Tommy Bartlett Show!
- LITs come for 3 sessions, but do not stay on the weekends.
- The Voyaguers will be picked up on Saturday morning rather than Friday afternoon. Those trips are headed to the Apostle Islands on Lake Superior.
- Campers who reside outside the Diocese of Madison will be charged an additional $100 fee .
There are wait lists for each session, so once registration opens, if a session fills up, please put your camper on the wait list. It is not uncommon for shuffling to occur in the months leading up to Summer Camp!
*Sessions 4 and 10 run from Sunday to Wednesday rather than our typical weeks which run from Sunday to Friday. These are marked with an asterisk*.
**Individuals outside the Diocese of Madison will be charged an additional $100 fee.
Click here for more information about each Summer Camp program.
Click here to get answers to frequently asked questions.
Email or call if you have any questions! (608) 356-8200