Thank you for your interest in Camp Gray! Below you’ll find some useful information about camp registration.
- Registration for Summer Camp 2021 will be in March 2021. Stay tuned!
- Please register your camper online. When you register your camper, you must pay the $100 non-refundable deposit ($200 for two-week sessions) with credit card. The balance (which is due by May 1st) may be paid with a check.
- The $100 deposit is not refundable after registration has been confirmed. The balance of fees paid will be refunded if the camper does not attend camp due to illness or injury. In all other instances, no refund of camp fees will be given unless notice of cancellation is given to Camp Gray at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the camper’s session (though, the $100 deposit fee is non-refundable in this instance). A prorated portion of the fee will be refunded if the camper is sent home from camp due to illness or injury. Refund will not be made for a remaining period of two days or less. If a camper leaves early due to homesickness, disciplinary reasons, or parent request, no refund will be given.
- If you reside outside of the Diocese of Madison an additional $100 fee will be attached to each registration.
- Financial aid is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is based on need. If you are requesting financial assistance from Camp Gray you must complete and return the Scholarship Application form which we will send upon receipt of your application.
- Check out our session chart to see what sessions are available. It is updated regularly as sessions begin to fill.
- After completing your registration, you will receive via email a complete informational packet containing:
- Registration receipt
- An email containing important information such as a packing list and a link for the frequently asked questions page on our website (this includes arrival/pickup times, and other helpful information to prepare your child for camp!)
- After you register your camper online, you may visit your account at any time to review options and verify registered sessions.
- Camp is a great place to meet new friends, so we encourage coming alone or with only one or two friends! Camp Gray will honor up to two cabin mate requests. Please indicate requests for cabin mates on the registration form. Please note that cabin mate requests will only be honored if both campers are in the same age group and program (please communicate with the family of your friend request to ensure that both campers request each other on their respective application forms, and independently register for the same session before it fills.)
- Have questions? Check the FAQ.
If you have questions about summer camp registration, you can contact us at email>> or give us a call at 608-356-8200.