Get ready for your best summer ever!
It takes a special sort of person to be a Summer Camp staff member at Camp Gray. When you boil it down, the job of a Camp Gray staffer is to meet every need, of every camper, every single day. It’s a tall order – one that will no doubt change your life. Camp Gray staffers give much of themselves to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of a gaggle of campers. Serving at Camp Gray is challenging, rewarding, and oh so much fun. Camp Gray staffers are zany, hard working, and compassionate. If you’ve ever thought about a career working with children, this is the best prep you could ever get!
If you’re out of high school and interested in being a part of an incredible Catholic community that daily makes a difference in the lives of children, please fill out our application.
If you have any questions, contact Camp Gray.
If you are energetic, passionate, faith-filled, and fun, please apply today for one of these great positions:
- Wilderness Tripping Counselor
- Assistant Cook
- Health Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Program Specialist
- Arts n’ Crafts
- Climbing Tower
- Operations Assistant
- Kayak Instructor
There are numerous benefits to being a part of Camp Gray’s summer staff, including:
- Ten weeks of room and board
- Base salary of $246/week
- Be part of a supportive, fun, and caring staff community
- Meet new people and develop lasting friendships
- Work with children in an outdoor setting
- Valuable training, work experience, and skill development (leadership, communication, organization, time management, recreation planning, teaching, parenting, etc.)
- An opportunity to grow and share faith
- and MUCH, MUCH MORE!